- The Polytechnic University of San Luis Potosí is committed to excellence in integral and human formation, and with the learning, development and application of new knowledge.
- The Polytechnic University unites students, teachers and administrative staff to create a community of the highest academic quality based on an open and flexible educational model, and committed to the social and economic development of the State and the country.
- The mission is promoted through the teaching and tutorial guidance of students, as well as applied research in strategic areas for the modern economy, always linked to the needs of society and its productive sectors.
Review: 1 Date: May 4, 2006
- Social Responsibility
- Continuous improvement
Version: 0 Date: February 8, 2011
We aspire to be a consolidated university in its task of training competent professionals, who are distinguished by their contribution to the development of Mexico and San Luis Potosí and have recognition in their fields and in their community.
The Polytechnic University of San Luis Potosí represents an area of intellectual development that attracts the best talent, both from students and professors, who are proud to belong to this academic community.
The university effectively leverages technology for academic work, keeping itself at the forefront in the incorporation of new technologies and using in an intensive way in its training, research and management processes.
The university develops strategic activities in the field of technological innovation in the areas of knowledge it cultivates, being an active participant in the region's innovation system, carrying out joint projects with companies and governments and offering high-level training, consultancy and technological development services to the business sector. It is part of academic, national and international collaborative networks, in which it contributes to technological avant-garde issues.
The university is characterized by an intense academic and cultural life, which opens its doors daily to society to share and disseminate its scientific, technological and cultural works with it.
Version: 2 Date: March 28.2014
At the University of San Luis Potosí We are committed to the successful personal and professional development of the student, for which we promote their integral education (academic and human) with a high degree of competence in the careers that we offer, and we realize Research, technological development, consultancy and continuing education activities; For this, we comply with the applicable standards, the objectives set and the continuous improvement of our quality management system. Version: 2 Date: October 26, 2018
At the University of San Luis Potosí We are committed to the successful personal and professional development of the student, for which we promote their integral education (academic and human) with a high degree of competence in the careers that we offer, and we realize Research, technological development, consultancy and continuing education activities; For this, we comply with the applicable standards, the objectives set and the continuous improvement of our quality management system.
Date: October 26, 2018
Safety, hygiene and environment policy
"At the Polytechnic University we commit ourselves to act with social responsibility in accordance with our values, to ensure a harmonious coexistence among the members of the university community, to maintain safe, hygienic and health conditions that ensure the physical integrity of all our members of the community, as well as to preserve and improve the environment and thus contribute to the sustainable development of our society"
Date: June 9, 2010
1. Maintain and strengthen the relevance and quality of educational programs.
2. Enhance educational innovation.
3. Strengthen academic capacity and competitiveness.
4. Strengthen academic cooperation and linkage with the environment.
5. To strengthen the attention and integral training of the student.
6. To consolidate an institutional management and evaluation system based on the quality approach, oriented towards permanent innovation, promotion of the culture of transparency and accountability.
Version: 2 Date: November 28, 2014