The Polytechnic University of San Luis Potosí promotes a flexible academic model based on innovations in terms of academic training and links with the social and productive environment. It has the following characteristics:
- Plans and study programs that strengthen the mastery of mathematics, science, information technology, English and the skills of analysis, reasoning and self-learning.
- Assessment and permanent updating of the plans and programs of study.
- Individualized tutoring systems throughout the studies to strengthen the student's training process and increase their academic performance.
- Teaching processes focused on the acquisition of learning
- Modern academic equipment that responds to the requirements of the specialty areas of educational programs
Bachelor programs for nine semesters with flexible curricula that offer lateral exits with an Associate Professional degree in the fourth semester and a Technical Degree in the sixth semester.